Meeting Hotel and Accomodations:
Hilton Fort Collins
425 W Prospect Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80526
$149.00 single/double/triple/quad + 10.4% tax
Reservations Phone: 970.482.2626
To make reservations online, please click here.
Hotel Cutoff Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
*To receive the group rate, please indicate that you are part of the 2019 Beta Alpha Psi Rocky Mountain Regional Conference.
Hilton Fort Collins Website
Discounted self-parking at $5.00 per day.
For estimated taxi/shuttle costs, please click here.
For driving instructions, please click here.
Thing to Do:
- Ghost Tours:
- The Fort Collins Trail of Terror Ghost Tour: Hosted by Magic Bus Tours: $15 per person. Call in advance for reservation. Private group tour is $250; can accommodate up to 20 people. Trail of Terror Ghost Tour starts at 7 pm.
- Excerpt from their website: Feeling brave? Delve into the dark side of Fort Collins with tales of crime, murder and haunted history as we visit the most haunted buildings in town. Along the way you’ll participate in ghost hunts using tools of the trade while viewing spine chilling photos and videos of local ghosts caught on film. Climb aboard, IF YOU DARE!! Here are a few things you might learn.
- The Fort Collins Ghost Tour. Hosted by Fort Collins Tours. Call in advance for reservations. $15 per person. This is offered year round. The Fort Collins Ghost Tour includes a guided evening journey into and under Old Town Fort Collins. Along the way, you will learn about about local legends, hauntings, ghostly sightings, and strange happenings. Tour stops vary between each tour.
- Escape Rooms:
- Somewhere Secret is a real place filled with relics, puzzles, challenges, and magic. It is a live action puzzle game that anyone can play. Somewhere Secret, of course, contains a secret. A true treasure map that leads to something amazing hidden somewhere in Colorado. You will have one hour to explore the room and solve the puzzles that lead up to the treasure chest. If you unlock the map, the adventure continues as your team embarks on the scavenger hunt to find the treasure. Please call (970) 235-1199 to book a private room. 8 people in a group.
- Enigma Escape Rooms are live-action, interactive puzzles that take place inside a locked room. For 60 minutes you will be literally locked inside and challenged to escape. Find the hidden clues, uncover the secret mystery of the room, and unlock the door. The clues are all around you, so think hard and be quick. Not only is Enigma a new and fun way to spend time with friends and family, but it's perfect for team building as well! Our facility allows up to 16 people to experience the thrills at once between our two experiences. If you have a larger group, we're excellent at preparing the perfect schedule for any size team too. Each private room can be reserved for $216.
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
- Exploring the exhibits at FCMoD will be an experience like no other! Through a unique mix of science and history, you’ll encounter ideas, objects, phenomena, and events that paint a broad picture of the world, how it works, and your place in it. The 16,000 square foot main gallery combines hands-on and artifact-based exhibits in an open floor plan that invites you to discover the interconnectedness of everything from music to fossils to bicycles to
For area attractions, please click here.