At EY, we’re truly committed to building a better working world for our people, our clients, and our communities. And building a better working world begins with helping our people realize their potential as individuals.
We put enormous thought and effort into making EY a leader in our industry, and one of the most important components of that is a diverse, inclusive environment that respects all people — and everything they bring to the table. We believe that when differences are celebrated, talented people from all backgrounds have the chance to develop, advance and make more meaningful contributions to our clients and our culture.
At EY, all of our people know how to seek and integrate diverse perspectives to create high performing teams that deliver exceptional client service. Our success, and the success of our clients, depends on it.
Are you an inclusive leader?
Success in today’s global marketplace means you need to be able to think, learn and act inclusively. Are you ready to help us build a better working world by leveraging the power of diverse perspectives?
This is your chance to show us you can make a meaningful impact by enhancing diversity and leading inclusively!
EY will provide a series of monetary awards in two parts:
All chapters are eligible to submit the initial abstract.
The final abstract is due by April 26, 2024.
Required documents - Due no later than December 1, 2023:
All active Beta Alpha Psi chapters are eligible and encouraged to submit an initial proposal.
• A written proposal outlining why developing inclusive leaders is important to the chapter in preparing them for the global workforce.
• Provide a detailed strategy outlining how your chapter will enhance diversity and equity and provide opportunities for your members to think, learn and act inclusively.
• What initiative or program will the chapter roll out to make an impact?
• How will your chapter measure the success of your proposed idea?
• Include a detailed action plan defining project objectives, desired outcomes and how funds would be spent.
Due no later than April 26, 2024:
Only chapters receiving initial implementation funds are required to submit a video recording and PowerPoint
presentation including the following:
• Restatement of project objectives and desired outcomes as measures of success.
• Report on the successful implementation of the project and results.
• Summary of unexpected outcomes, if any.
Winners are determined by EY.
For more information please contact Rheanna Martino.
For more information, please refer to the award overview document (PDF).
Beta Alpha Psi students are the future leaders of the profession, and their involvement with the organization demonstrates their dedication to excellence. The Illinois CPA Society has many student ambassadors who are also involved with BAP, and we value the opportunity to collaborate to share important resources and support more students throughout their journey to becoming a CPA.
Illinois CPA Society