Our Professional Partners
What Professional Partners do for BAP:
- Provide financial support through annual member fees which subsidize the regional and annual meetings each year
- Individual representatives deliver presentations and secure speakers for meetings.
- Representatives function as judges for the annual Best Practices competition, review nominations and select winners of the Business Information Professional of the Year awards
What Professional Partners do for Student Members and Faculty Advisors:
- Network with student members and faculty advisors to provide input, counsel and advice regarding careers in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics and Digital Technology
- Many Professional Partner organizations and associations sponsor student chapter and faculty advisor awards each year
Interested in Becoming a Professional Partner?
- To learn more about becoming a Professional Partner, click here for information about the benefits, role and responsibilities.
For questions or to become a Professional Partner contact Margaret Fiorentino.