- Participation in at least two Regional meetings (all Firms/Associations)
- Only Professional Partner members are allowed to present or moderate a professional session and/or judge an event. Provides direct interaction with students and increases company/firm recognition. Over 1,700 students and professors attend the regional meetings.
- State CPA Societies participate in regional meeting associated with their state
- Participation at Annual meeting
- Only Professional Partner members are allowed to present or moderate a professional session and/or judge an event. Professional Partners are permitted to reach out to their firm’s network to help fill professional session speakers. Provides direct interaction with students and increases company/firm recognition. Over 1,200 students and professors attend the annual meeting.
- Several sessions at the annual meeting are for professors only and allow Professional Partner members to have direct interaction with faculty advisors.
- Website recognition and link to firm/company/association/society site.
- Right of first refusal for annual meeting sponsorship opportunities.
- Recognition in BAP Annual Report and BAP Annual Meeting Program.
- Recognition from the podium and onscreen at the Annual Meeting and Regional Meetings as well as on table tent card.
- Attend joint meeting with the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting to provide advice and input regarding the direction of the organization.
Shape Future of BAP
- Be a sounding board for BAP Board of Directors
Assist Student BAP members
- Educate about careers, organizations and resources available to help them prosper after graduation.
Note: Professional Partner Members are prohibited from recruiting for or promoting (marketing) of your firm/organization at regional/national meetings. These activities are reserved for exhibit opportunities at the annual meeting only. Associations/State Societies are allowed to promote membership at regional meetings as a direct benefit to student members.